Do you want to ̶
- DEVELOP cutting-edge research in natural resources and environmental sciences?
- INTEGRATE high-performance computers and artificial intelligence in your research?
- COLLABORATE with hundreds of top-tier scientists from across the world?
- PUBLISH your game-changing papers in high-impact journals?
We’re always looking for highly motivated graduate research assistants and post-doctoral researchers who will strengthen our laboratory with creativity and innovation. We value diversity of experience, knowledge, background and perspective and welcome applicants from various disciplines, including but not limited to ecology, economics, engineering, data science, and social science.
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellow in applied economics, forest economics, and/or forest management.
- Post-Doctoral Research Fellow in ecology, data science, and/or machine learning;
- Graduate Research Assistantship (GRA) in economics, operations research and/or social sciences;
- Graduate Research Assistantship (GRA) in ecology, data science, and/or machine learning;
Salary and Benefits:
- For GRA positions, the incumbents’ initial academic-year (“AY”) salary will be $19,915 (MSc) or $22,850 (PhD). Ph.D. assistantships with tuition waiver are funded up to three years, contingent upon satisfactory annual performance and availability of funding. A fourth year of support also may be possible. M.S. assistantships with tuition waiver are funded up to two years, contingent upon satisfactory annual performance and availability of funding. In addition, Purdue University provides a generous fringe benefit package.
- For Post-doc position, the successful candidate will receive an annual compensation of ca. US$$47,500 with benefits. Additional support may be available pending satisfactory performance. The successful candidate will have opportunities to coordinate works at three other GFBI Hubs in China, Spain, and Switzerland.
For more information, please visit FACAI webpage: https://ag.purdue.edu/facai/join-us/